
-
I spent $1xx in 1 hour today. Hahahaha, nope, not on clothes. Ordered my birthday cake from POLAR, then bought concealer, make up remover and body lotion. So total up is like $1xx. Nevermind, gonna get back the amount from my dad. Hopefully he'll gimme back.
And oh, it has been a month since I've started working @ my sister's shop. Hopefully she would pay me on time. Or maybe in a week's time - end of the month. yay. :) $ roll in.
Anyway, sorry to those whom I haven't been meeting. Too busy with work and stuff. But after I turn 18, let's go party! :) :)
x, I AM ADDICTED TO LADY GAGA'S SONGS NOW - MONEY HONEY, STARSTRUCK, I LIKE IT ROUGH, BOYS BOYS BOYS, BEAUTIFUL DIRTY RICH. OMGOMGOMG. AND OH, POKER FACE - SPACE COWBOY REMIXXXXXXX. SUPER AWESOME SHITXXXX.
No comments:
Post a Comment