MY BIRTHDAYYYYYY! (Image Heavy)
Thanks everyone who came that night, I really appreciated it. :)

Was thinking what design to have at first. then i was inspired by KeepCalm and CarryOn. Hahaha. :)

IM LEGAL BABY!

My mum, very naggy yet she still cares for me. :) Afraid that I wont have enough money so she'll give me extra pocket money every now and then. hehe. I ♥ u mum.

My erjie came after the cake cutting so no cake infront but its okay :) My dajie cares for me alot alot, I feel really comfortable telling her things that I wouldn't tell my other family members and she wont judge or criticize me. If i were in the wrong, she would explain to me in great patience. As for my erjie, she wants the best for me, but im sucha lazy ass. :( Aww, but i know she loves me alot - let me wear her stuff and use her OPI nail polish. hehe. And my erjie's bf, Hadrian. Apple pro, anything idk about Apple things or laptop I would ask him for help hehe. thanks gorgor! ♥♥♥ !

Hubby and his friends - Eugene, Elwyn, Dickie & LeQian. :) Lucky hubby's friends were there, if not, I think he was bored to death. Hahaha. And baby, thanks for being there okay, sorry for neglecting you while i was talking with my friends. xoxo.

My primary school friends - Sockkuan, Huiyi, HuiMiao, Kennis & Jiale. (Not in pic: Junyi, John & ChoonKiat) :D Thanks for coming down ya? :D Love y'all.

Parts and Parcels of my life - Kenneth, Douglas, Nicholas & his pretty gf, Valerie. Thanks for the white wine people! ♥

Friends from TampSec - LimHwee & HouHong. :) Hehehe. Got to know them from AhSock! :)


Babes and hunks from JunYuanSec - Chong, Selina, Jieling, Dandan, Kelly, Edmund, Jeremy, Derek, Foongmei, Azleena, Huiyi, Jacqueline, Jiaen, Phyllis, Eugene, JiaSen, WenFeng & Gregory. (Not in pic: Fawwaz & Junzhi). Awesome people who've been there with me no matter what. They inspired me to be a better person ;) And make me realised that 'Haters gonna hate' :) I love you all for not hating me.

The lovely people from RepublicPoly - Fana, Farrah, Alson, Azleena, Victor, Shae & Shijie! (Not in pic: Marcus) My bros and sis. ;) And some party animals in there. Hehehe. Lets hit the club during the june break for vic's birthday! ^^
-

With my smiley balloon hehe

My favourite girls xoxo

Hi babes, cant wait to meet up with you girls. Must meet more often kay. :)

Close to my heart :D
So after that, I stayed awake until 6AM. Slept until 11AM, then headed home :D
Thanks everyone who came that night, I really appreciated it. :)

Was thinking what design to have at first. then i was inspired by KeepCalm and CarryOn. Hahaha. :)

IM LEGAL BABY!

My mum, very naggy yet she still cares for me. :) Afraid that I wont have enough money so she'll give me extra pocket money every now and then. hehe. I ♥ u mum.

My erjie came after the cake cutting so no cake infront but its okay :) My dajie cares for me alot alot, I feel really comfortable telling her things that I wouldn't tell my other family members and she wont judge or criticize me. If i were in the wrong, she would explain to me in great patience. As for my erjie, she wants the best for me, but im sucha lazy ass. :( Aww, but i know she loves me alot - let me wear her stuff and use her OPI nail polish. hehe. And my erjie's bf, Hadrian. Apple pro, anything idk about Apple things or laptop I would ask him for help hehe. thanks gorgor! ♥♥♥ !

Hubby and his friends - Eugene, Elwyn, Dickie & LeQian. :) Lucky hubby's friends were there, if not, I think he was bored to death. Hahaha. And baby, thanks for being there okay, sorry for neglecting you while i was talking with my friends. xoxo.

My primary school friends - Sockkuan, Huiyi, HuiMiao, Kennis & Jiale. (Not in pic: Junyi, John & ChoonKiat) :D Thanks for coming down ya? :D Love y'all.

Parts and Parcels of my life - Kenneth, Douglas, Nicholas & his pretty gf, Valerie. Thanks for the white wine people! ♥

Friends from TampSec - LimHwee & HouHong. :) Hehehe. Got to know them from AhSock! :)


Babes and hunks from JunYuanSec - Chong, Selina, Jieling, Dandan, Kelly, Edmund, Jeremy, Derek, Foongmei, Azleena, Huiyi, Jacqueline, Jiaen, Phyllis, Eugene, JiaSen, WenFeng & Gregory. (Not in pic: Fawwaz & Junzhi). Awesome people who've been there with me no matter what. They inspired me to be a better person ;) And make me realised that 'Haters gonna hate' :) I love you all for not hating me.

The lovely people from RepublicPoly - Fana, Farrah, Alson, Azleena, Victor, Shae & Shijie! (Not in pic: Marcus) My bros and sis. ;) And some party animals in there. Hehehe. Lets hit the club during the june break for vic's birthday! ^^
-

With my smiley balloon hehe

My favourite girls xoxo

Hi babes, cant wait to meet up with you girls. Must meet more often kay. :)

Close to my heart :D
So after that, I stayed awake until 6AM. Slept until 11AM, then headed home :D
No comments:
Post a Comment