e-laine.rockz@hotmail.com (fb&msn) | elainechanrocks@gmail.com (email)
@elainexchan | ficklemindedass.tumblr

xxx

Friday, May 7, 2010

Out with bros!

Met them up after school for dinner and some catching up! :) :) :)

Headed down to Suntec with Marcus & Vic to meet SJ, cos SJ off day :) Took 960, slept on the bus until damn shiok, cos the journey super long -.- Sleep until I wake up LOL.

So went into Aston's as I was having major craving for it. :p Anyway, we've set to go FOP & Crystal Jade nextime! Hehe. Looking forward bros! ;)






After dinner, we headed to coffeebean becos marcus wna smoke. So we chat there. Usual gossip and bitching = Best! So miss that. Nobody to bitch with in the new class :( So now I bitch with hubby. HAHAHA. But the feeling of bitching in a group is super different from the feeling that only you bitches to someone and the someone might think you're a total bitch. aww. ;p

Then we went to Macd's.




Tried their cup corn, I thought it's cold but its not! hahaha. ;p Always wanted to try it, but too paiseh to buy it. Cos its like from a kid's meal. LOL.

Walked over to Marina Sq to search for Vic's earpiece, but all the shops are closed by then. Awww. So we went to take bus home! :)

Reached home @ 11++pm. Super tired. Lucky no need do rj. hehe. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment