Year 2 is not a joke. With work piling up everyday, it's hard not to forget how tired feels like. But fuck yeah, I've never regretted going into RP because of these people:
- W16G: Daphne, Esther, Teddy, Yudi & of cos my dearest bf, Songren.
- W46H: Shae, Jiale, Marcus, Victor & Shijie.
- Y2S1: Samantha, Cheryl, Gabby, Azri, Elfi, Qais, Randy, Mingyang & CD.
Hehe. :) They made my school days awesome.
Never bored or whatever. Heh.
And oh, on monday faci gave a very depressing speech about Qais. My god, he made it sound so bad like he's not coming back, I mean like coming back alive. LOL. Qais, we'll all miss you yes? :)
Today's quite a productive day with Daniel & Azri. Hoho, we managed to do some last minute work. Lucky us hohoho. :) I love Art of Story, even though the problems can be demanding, but I think it's fun. :D
Thats all for now.
I cant wait for the next holiday, shall hit the club with my favourite people!
- W16G: Daphne, Esther, Teddy, Yudi & of cos my dearest bf, Songren.
- W46H: Shae, Jiale, Marcus, Victor & Shijie.
- Y2S1: Samantha, Cheryl, Gabby, Azri, Elfi, Qais, Randy, Mingyang & CD.
Hehe. :) They made my school days awesome.
Never bored or whatever. Heh.
And oh, on monday faci gave a very depressing speech about Qais. My god, he made it sound so bad like he's not coming back, I mean like coming back alive. LOL. Qais, we'll all miss you yes? :)
Today's quite a productive day with Daniel & Azri. Hoho, we managed to do some last minute work. Lucky us hohoho. :) I love Art of Story, even though the problems can be demanding, but I think it's fun. :D
Thats all for now.
I cant wait for the next holiday, shall hit the club with my favourite people!
No comments:
Post a Comment