why do we have to take sides? why is there split ends?
well, Mum, if you're unhappy with dad, you could've divorce him. Dont use children as an excuse. I just hate this kind of situation when Im the one stuck in between.
Now, I just want to be 21 and move out of this hell hole. everyone says it's tough staying alone, i say it's worse when you're living with the people you hate.
PS: Im sooooo physically tired, because I head out every single day until like 10pm just to avoid seeing my mum. And well, my normal bedtime is 10pm -.- So im super lack of sleep.
SUCKS TO BE ME!
well, Mum, if you're unhappy with dad, you could've divorce him. Dont use children as an excuse. I just hate this kind of situation when Im the one stuck in between.
Now, I just want to be 21 and move out of this hell hole. everyone says it's tough staying alone, i say it's worse when you're living with the people you hate.
PS: Im sooooo physically tired, because I head out every single day until like 10pm just to avoid seeing my mum. And well, my normal bedtime is 10pm -.- So im super lack of sleep.
SUCKS TO BE ME!
No comments:
Post a Comment