I started working @ my sister's shop, which is quite shiok, I set my own work days and knock off time. heh heh heh :3
so, my highlight of the week was going Rebel with Sjay, Selina, Jieling, Dandan, Kenneth, Victor, WeiXiang and Wayne. Awesome shitz.
But I wished Marcus tagged along. :( Haiya, so annoying la him. Keep jio him out, he keep refusing. Argh. Hopefully next week he would be going Supper club with us. :(
After the highlight of the week, I fell ill - slight fever, sore throat and cough. sian ttm. The illness cost my weekends. Hence Im now at home. :\ Awwww. And last night, I had this skin problem called hives. HAIS ttm. But luckily the red itchy patches were gone this afternoon. Sibei heng ah! :)
Tomorrow's monday, gonna work! kaching rollllllllll in! :3
See you in a week's time.
XOXO
so, my highlight of the week was going Rebel with Sjay, Selina, Jieling, Dandan, Kenneth, Victor, WeiXiang and Wayne. Awesome shitz.
But I wished Marcus tagged along. :( Haiya, so annoying la him. Keep jio him out, he keep refusing. Argh. Hopefully next week he would be going Supper club with us. :(
After the highlight of the week, I fell ill - slight fever, sore throat and cough. sian ttm. The illness cost my weekends. Hence Im now at home. :\ Awwww. And last night, I had this skin problem called hives. HAIS ttm. But luckily the red itchy patches were gone this afternoon. Sibei heng ah! :)
Tomorrow's monday, gonna work! kaching rollllllllll in! :3
See you in a week's time.
XOXO
No comments:
Post a Comment