Fucking haze _|_
knnbccb. I keep having this feeling that it's gonna rain but it's not, cos it's just the fucking haze.
okay, enough rants.
Today's so fucking fun la with my LAO WU, brainy GW, prata-lover Parthiban & cool Elvin. Hahahaha.
I laughed until I teared manz, due to the stupid thing LAO WU said about Parthiban.
Me: "Eh, call Parthiban come back leh, now whatime alr, no time to do work lehhh."
LAO WU: "He must be @ a party. Or eating prata!" (FUCKING FUNNNY KNN)
Elvin: "He never pick up."
LAO WU: "WHY U GO DISTURB HIM? Must be his hands oily cannot pick up laaa!"
HAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAA ROFLOLMAO!!
I love today's groupie; laugh tgt, slack tgt but still get the work done on time. hehe.
Last week 2 min finish ppt, this week we never really do ppt cos is separate work. hehe.
Okay................................. Gtg, Fashion world & RJ is waiting for me.
And oh, the fucking PD. :(
knnbccb. I keep having this feeling that it's gonna rain but it's not, cos it's just the fucking haze.
okay, enough rants.
Today's so fucking fun la with my LAO WU, brainy GW, prata-lover Parthiban & cool Elvin. Hahahaha.
I laughed until I teared manz, due to the stupid thing LAO WU said about Parthiban.
Me: "Eh, call Parthiban come back leh, now whatime alr, no time to do work lehhh."
LAO WU: "He must be @ a party. Or eating prata!" (FUCKING FUNNNY KNN)
Elvin: "He never pick up."
LAO WU: "WHY U GO DISTURB HIM? Must be his hands oily cannot pick up laaa!"
HAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAA ROFLOLMAO!!
I love today's groupie; laugh tgt, slack tgt but still get the work done on time. hehe.
Last week 2 min finish ppt, this week we never really do ppt cos is separate work. hehe.
Okay................................. Gtg, Fashion world & RJ is waiting for me.
And oh, the fucking PD. :(
No comments:
Post a Comment