School starts today, hence Im in school. But turns out my school officially starts tomorrow. fml. :c
Entered the first class confidently cos I saw Fattah & Ruban - wrong class number 1.
Realised Im supposed to be in the next classroom so I went there, nobody was there - wrong class no. 2
So I checked email and realised Im located in another classroom, went there, there was a class having module C226 and Im supposed to be having C216 - wrong class no. 3.
Lucky Ben gay came and saved my life by clarifying with me. Phew.
what a way to start my new semester! :S
*
And oh, I only have 4 modules this new sem.
Tuesdays are my off day. So monday nights or tuesdays can ask me out!
(^v^)
Entered the first class confidently cos I saw Fattah & Ruban - wrong class number 1.
Realised Im supposed to be in the next classroom so I went there, nobody was there - wrong class no. 2
So I checked email and realised Im located in another classroom, went there, there was a class having module C226 and Im supposed to be having C216 - wrong class no. 3.
Lucky Ben gay came and saved my life by clarifying with me. Phew.
what a way to start my new semester! :S
*
And oh, I only have 4 modules this new sem.
Tuesdays are my off day. So monday nights or tuesdays can ask me out!
(^v^)
No comments:
Post a Comment