e-laine.rockz@hotmail.com (fb&msn) | elainechanrocks@gmail.com (email)
@elainexchan | ficklemindedass.tumblr

xxx

Friday, October 22, 2010

Yes, if you’re asking- I love you. Give me at least one reason why I shouldn’t, but it doesn’t matter cause I love you unconditionally. But what’s unusual is that I don’t really love you unconditionally. I love you, I love your flaws, I love everything bout you so there’s no need for loving you unconditionally. But when it comes to those conditions, then I’m gonna have to. Loving you is no problem, Loving you n you loving me is the solution to everything at the end of the day. It’s been two weeks, n I had faith in bringn us back from where we were, forward to where we should be. You’ve told me you never knew what love was until we both found it together. This is the first pure, true, real love of ours. I know where you’re coming from, I feel the same bout you… I believe what we have is not only a feeling, but daaamn, what a wonderful experience. We’ve been through so much n we have so much more to go. Love is amazing… Now who can explain Love? Love… Love is what makes me, me. Love is happiness. Love is unforgettable. Love is a blessing. Love is strong. Love gives me comfort. Love has me weak for It. Love makes me melt. Love is beautiful. Love is proof God exists. Love is selfless. Love is a bestfriend. Love is needed. Love can’t be resisted. Love is important. Love is full of absolute amazement. Love is kind. Love refreshes life no matter how long it lasts. Love is sweet. Love is unthinkable. Love is worth the wait. Love makes me strong. Love is a beautiful award of all the times struggling. Love don’t give a shit bout what others think. Love doesn’t let any bitch interfere with what they got. Love is a fighter full of faith. Love cannot be compared. Love allows me to be myself. Love is proven by not only words, but actions. Love is found when we collide. Love is expressed in each hold, kiss, touch we exchange. Love is what makes us all go on. Love is solid. Love is real. Love makes my desires pure. Love is Life Of Various Events. Love is my Peace of Mind. Love has multiple definitions, but my definite definition of Love, is You … that’s love.

No comments:

Post a Comment