e-laine.rockz@hotmail.com (fb&msn) | elainechanrocks@gmail.com (email)
@elainexchan | ficklemindedass.tumblr

xxx

Sunday, November 14, 2010

Back to blogging ah!

Borrowed Canon 500D from Hby's brotha! Shiok max I tell you. But carrying the big bag around is so tiring. :P However, im okay with it, since im gonna return him next week! and it really made me want to buy a Semi-Pro even more; more handy yet similar image resolution. :D

Anyway, I borrowed it coz I forgot to borrow DSLR for Expression Of Form's lesson from RPRC. So its a better choice to borrow from his bro coz it's better model and easier to use hehe.


Was around Wheelock's Place the whole lesson :)








Samantha leading the 'Y2S1 gang'. HAHA.


Rubanny & Elfifi. :)


Pretty shot taken by moi! I wanted to take a pic like that too, but... *FOREVER ALONE*


Pretty Sally & Samantha! ^^


:)


Hi Zhiwei.


Lovely Samantha ♥


CD the Bieber LOL


Xmas is cominggggggg~


Fav blackcurrant yogurt!

Headed to YCK to meet G Shien to borrow his iphone charger cos apparently my laptop is spoilt and i cant charge my itouch. :) Ty ah dude!

Tiring day ~

No comments:

Post a Comment