e-laine.rockz@hotmail.com (fb&msn) | elainechanrocks@gmail.com (email)
@elainexchan | ficklemindedass.tumblr

xxx

Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Fleaaaaa!



Headed down to Pit Building with BB the other day! :D There's a flea market going on, I like going flea market. Maybe nextime I also go open up a store to sell my clothes. Hahaha. :)


BB & I. ♥


SG Flyer! :)






And so this is pit building hahahaahahhahaahahaahahaahahahah

Anyway when we were inside, it was super crowded!

Andand, while walking to the shuttle busstop, I nearly fell twice, not once, TWICEEEEEEE. LUCKY BB WAS THERE I TELL YOU. I WAS SOOOOO PAISEH. :( Love u. :P

Walked in the flea until we got dizzy and was soooo hungry and decided to leave!



Awkward tourist images HAHAHAHAHA



Early dinner / Late lunch @ SOUPERlicious! hehe.

Saw a veryveryvery naize maxi dress @ KISSJANE. $40!!!!!! :P


This shop finally opened!!! And the popcorn smellllll so fucking naize! filled up the whole lane of shops! hehe. But nopes, no popcorns for me, cos im on a diet. :( awwww.


That kinda ended our adventure hehe.

Gonna have more soon!

XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment