e-laine.rockz@hotmail.com (fb&msn) | elainechanrocks@gmail.com (email)
@elainexchan | ficklemindedass.tumblr

xxx

Tuesday, November 23, 2010

The memories shakin' apart from the weeds that grow.

The past few days have been a rollercoaster ride for me.
I dont know what's right and what's wrong anymore, I only know the one person who can truly stay the same is yourself, in this case, myself.


Nothing's ever built to last - including friendships.


Im not trying to change you, okay, i am. but to good.

Whatever happened to our innocence? Whatever happened to us?

I never thought it would be you, the one I once looked up to, the one whom im proud to have. Never have I been so attentive / nice or whatever to someone who's not my lover. I thought we would be buddies forever. Now I think, it's just my wishful thinking. You have your life, I have mine. I want so bad to have you in my life, thats why I fought for it. Thinking about it now, what was I fighting for anyway? For the changes I see in you? I wish I didnt fought that hard.

People might not understand why I went back to him, I thought you would. I never thought you would be the one bringing it up like that.


I shall end here before people say Im being too drama mama here. But it really hurts to see someone whom you considered a hero, joining the dark side.

I'll always remember you, the old you.

X,
Elaine.

No comments:

Post a Comment