e-laine.rockz@hotmail.com (fb&msn) | elainechanrocks@gmail.com (email)
@elainexchan | ficklemindedass.tumblr

xxx

Sunday, November 7, 2010

School tomorrow. :(



i.must.not.eat.too.much.from.tomorrow.onwards.



Dajie's wedding is coming in 2 weeks! Hell yeah Im excited! hehe. :)


-


Erjie had this 'serious talk' with me just now, about my future. It's so annoying. She kept asking me what I wanna do in the future, after I graduate. Its like I cant tell her "I just want to get married" :\ I need to get a job, but I just dont know what job. Sian. Then I say next year I might want to get into the Audio/Video module, then she say "what kind of filming you want to do? Movie? Wedding?" Zzz so many things. :( How I wish everything will fall into place manz.

I hope SR will work hard nextime, so I can just stay at home and xiang fu. hehe. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment