Hahaha. Want to blog something, but today's kinda boring. So I shall blog something about my past... hair lengthz!

Year 1 Sem 1! I just cut my hair 'cos I reckon I would be studying like one mad kid no time to like care about my hair. LOL (which is awfully false by now HAHA)

New specs, so trimmed my fringe. hehe I thought I look quite nice? :P

Year 2 Sem 2, my hair grew out abit longer and thicker! :3 And I think I look super skinny in this pic cos of my collar bone. HAHAHAHA.

Highlighted my virgin hair HAHAHAHA well, Imma good student in secondary school okay.......i never dyed / highlighted my hair before. :P

My hair length on March! Still short......wahlaoz!
Fast forward abit.......

This is my hair when it was Year 2 Sem 1. I like the length hehe.

This is Year 2 Sem 2. Currently. :D
I realy hope my hair can grow faster. hehe.
Okay i need2sleep alr. FLEA TOMORROW! EGGCITED MUCH!!!

Year 1 Sem 1! I just cut my hair 'cos I reckon I would be studying like one mad kid no time to like care about my hair. LOL (which is awfully false by now HAHA)

New specs, so trimmed my fringe. hehe I thought I look quite nice? :P

Year 2 Sem 2, my hair grew out abit longer and thicker! :3 And I think I look super skinny in this pic cos of my collar bone. HAHAHAHA.
Highlighted my virgin hair HAHAHAHA well, Imma good student in secondary school okay.......i never dyed / highlighted my hair before. :P

My hair length on March! Still short......wahlaoz!
Fast forward abit.......

This is my hair when it was Year 2 Sem 1. I like the length hehe.

This is Year 2 Sem 2. Currently. :D
I realy hope my hair can grow faster. hehe.
Okay i need2sleep alr. FLEA TOMORROW! EGGCITED MUCH!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment