I hate this feeling when I can feel myself and others slowly drifting apart and I’m trying to hold onto everybody but they aren’t holding on to me as tightly.
I hate you for not staying when I wanted you to stay.
I hate you, you and you for forgetting me.
I (kinda) hate you sometimes when you thinks you're the only one with problems in the world.
I (not really) hate you but when I need you, you're not there; Im always there when you needed someone to talk to. I can sense it, why cant you?
I hate you (for today only) for not coming for me even when I tried to ask you to come.
--
Im glad I have my beh.
You said he will leave me eventually, who left first?
I love him with all my heart.
I hope you choke on your ciggs.
I hate you for not staying when I wanted you to stay.
I hate you, you and you for forgetting me.
I (kinda) hate you sometimes when you thinks you're the only one with problems in the world.
I (not really) hate you but when I need you, you're not there; Im always there when you needed someone to talk to. I can sense it, why cant you?
I hate you (for today only) for not coming for me even when I tried to ask you to come.
--
Im glad I have my beh.
You said he will leave me eventually, who left first?
I love him with all my heart.
I hope you choke on your ciggs.