e-laine.rockz@hotmail.com (fb&msn) | elainechanrocks@gmail.com (email)
@elainexchan | ficklemindedass.tumblr

xxx

Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Cherish.

Can't sleep so decided to blog something on my mind :)

So anyway people always ask "How long are you together with your bf?" and I'll be like "oh, 1.5years, but we kinda broke up for like 3 months in between."

Then they'll be like "Then when you all patch should restart isn't it?"

I really hate it when people say this cos I can't scold them in their faces so I'll be like "haha whatever"

It's like we don't measure our relationship based on the duration of our relationship, yes as the time passed, of cos we'll be more lovng and stuff cos we're really accept the other person's flaws and all, or rather more understanding towards each other.

And when we broke up, we never really stopped loving each other. We were just too angry or upset to admit we're still in love. Sure there were or are times we got so frustrated with each other but we kept in mind that he or she is not me, I can't expect her or him to do the exact things that we expect them to do automatically, hence we would calm down, kiss and make up. :)

I used to hate long term relationships because I think it's a waste of youth, but now I beg to differ. It's really a great feeling to have someone by your side supporting comforting and loving you. :)

I love it when he knew what was I going to say next or what will I be doing the next moment! Sometimes I even caught him imitating me! Hahaha sometimes I also could guess what he's gonna say or make fun of.

I love him because when I cry, he would hold me in his arms and tells me that he loves me alot alot, then after I cried, he would tell me how beautiful I was even if I was crying my lungs out. He would also massage me caus he knew I love massages and make funny faces just to see the smile on my face. :)

when he knew why I was crying, he would 'scold' them infront of me and tell me that I don't deserves those shit and ask me to fuck care about them. It's a wonderful feeling to have somebody to be there for you always.

Baby, even though I always argue with you over meaningless stuffs but I want you to know I love you so.

I want to graduate poly with you.
I want to go travelling with you.
I can't wait for me to intro you to my parents.
I'd love to move in with you so you'll be the first person I see when I open my eyes in the morn, the person who I kiss goodnight and the person whom I hug to sleep with.
I can't wait to see you botak cause I know you'll still be as handsome as you are now.
I can't wait to marry you and have xiao songsong and xiao lainelaine. Hehe

ohya I've a confession!

Beh, I fall in love with you all over again everytime our lips meet. :$

I love you so fucking much baby :)

&nothing's gonna change that! ^^,


Xoxo,
Elaine, wifey, mrs yeo-to-be!