
"Why must we give in to her all the time?"
Please run through your fucking memories and fucking tell me in my face when the fuck you gave in to me. Dont fucking tell me those small things like where to eat or go where to slack all cos you always say "ANYTHING", "UP TO YOU" etc.
I asked her to name me some eg of you giving in to me, she said club? Club?! Dont you fucking say I want you all to fucking give in to me when it comes to clubbing. Please la, dont you remember the fucking huge arguement we had cos you wanted to go to the club which I ALREADY TOLD YOU IM NOT GOING THERE? Did you even asked for my opinion? Did you even thought that I didnt want to go there? To make things worse, I EVEN FUCKING TOLD YOU WHY I DISLIKE GOING THERE. You call that giving in to me? KISS MY ASS. You diedie wanted to go there, I tried telling you, in the end what you said? "LETS GO SEPARATE WAYS." YOU FUCKING SAID GO SEPARATE WAYS. YOU CALL THAT GIVING IN TO ME?! YOU FUCKING CALLED THAT ALWAYS GIVING IN TO ME? The following time I wanted to go other club with the girls and you wanted to go Rebel. The fuck? I wanted to go Rebel the previous time, you DIE DIE dont want to go there, then this time DIE DIE want to go there. Fuck? THATIME I FUCKING GAVE IN AND WENT WITH YOU WITH A FUCKING HUGE SMILE ON MY FACE.
IF YOU'D READ THIS, PLEASE FUCKING ENLIGHTEN ME. TELL ME WHEN THE FUCK YOU GAVE IN TO ME.
THANK YOU NOT VERY MUCH _|_