HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO HUBBY!!!!! :D
Actually I wanted to go over to his house to surprise him at around 12PM. Buttttt I decided to clean hamsters' cage, so cleancleancleannnnnn, I headed out at 2PM. :P So had to lie to him that I just woke up when I was heading out alr. :P Sorry baby. This is a white lie. hehehe. I love you hubby ♥ !
Was thinking to go over to The Icing Room @ 313 or JP. In the end I chose JP, since it's nearer to hubby's house. :)

Nice? hehe. Idk what to do, since it was my firstime there. So I just did what design came into my mind. Hahahaha :x
So I headed over to hubby's house right about im done with it. :D And surprise surprise! :D
I got so excited when he opened the door, and I shouted "BABY!" then he told me his mum was in the living room. My god, so paiseh. :$:$:$ hehe.
Nua abit in his room while I played some vegas pool on his new iPhone :D Then he went to shower and get ready cos we're meeting his friends for dinner @ Town.
After he showered, it's cake cutting time!

He say he loved the cake. yay. :D:D:D:D Love u dear. ^^
At night, had dinner @ Steakhouse in Cineleisure. Then they headed upstairs for pool. And I cant play cos I was wearing mini skirt and heels. :( Awwwww. Nvm. hehe. :D
Headed home @ 11+ while hubby and his friends headed to some country club. Hubby got super drunk. gaaah, second time alr lor. humpf.
Happy 18th baby, hope you like the surprise and my present to you. xoxo dear!
Actually I wanted to go over to his house to surprise him at around 12PM. Buttttt I decided to clean hamsters' cage, so cleancleancleannnnnn, I headed out at 2PM. :P So had to lie to him that I just woke up when I was heading out alr. :P Sorry baby. This is a white lie. hehehe. I love you hubby ♥ !
Was thinking to go over to The Icing Room @ 313 or JP. In the end I chose JP, since it's nearer to hubby's house. :)

Nice? hehe. Idk what to do, since it was my firstime there. So I just did what design came into my mind. Hahahaha :x
So I headed over to hubby's house right about im done with it. :D And surprise surprise! :D
I got so excited when he opened the door, and I shouted "BABY!" then he told me his mum was in the living room. My god, so paiseh. :$:$:$ hehe.
Nua abit in his room while I played some vegas pool on his new iPhone :D Then he went to shower and get ready cos we're meeting his friends for dinner @ Town.
After he showered, it's cake cutting time!

He say he loved the cake. yay. :D:D:D:D Love u dear. ^^
At night, had dinner @ Steakhouse in Cineleisure. Then they headed upstairs for pool. And I cant play cos I was wearing mini skirt and heels. :( Awwwww. Nvm. hehe. :D
Headed home @ 11+ while hubby and his friends headed to some country club. Hubby got super drunk. gaaah, second time alr lor. humpf.
Happy 18th baby, hope you like the surprise and my present to you. xoxo dear!
No comments:
Post a Comment