Headed to work then met up with hubby and my dajie :D Ate @ Shokudo place @ The Heeren. :D Pictures are with my dajie hehe.
After eating, we chatted awhile then bid farewell. So hubby and I went to walkwalk around heeren. Hehehehe. First we headed to PRADA, there's this bag i really like, but its $500. So expensiveeeee. Then headed inside PARAGON, Coach to see if there're any black wristpouch. And there we saw it! yay. :D Super niceeeeeee. Love it so much! And baby went to pay for it. hehe, dont be mistaken. Its supposed to be my birthday present. hehe. lovelove.

Thanks baby I love you!
After eating, we chatted awhile then bid farewell. So hubby and I went to walkwalk around heeren. Hehehehe. First we headed to PRADA, there's this bag i really like, but its $500. So expensiveeeee. Then headed inside PARAGON, Coach to see if there're any black wristpouch. And there we saw it! yay. :D Super niceeeeeee. Love it so much! And baby went to pay for it. hehe, dont be mistaken. Its supposed to be my birthday present. hehe. lovelove.

Thanks baby I love you!
No comments:
Post a Comment