...which was 21st nov!
Didnt have time to blog about it cos shortly after the day, mydays are spent with codes and kinda-mugging for UT1. Then when I had the time, I forgot. Geez. Now then I remember. So must forgive me ah! :P
Anyway, I'll start blogging on a daily basis now! Do check back okay? And oh, click on the adv (if there're any!) :D Hehe.
The night before....

My dajie made this! Damn nice right!!!! :3
Before the ceremony...

Her makeup artiste tied bows using just ribbons! they arent hairbands or what. Damn pro!

My mama! Looked damn young right! Makeup does wonders I swear. HAHAHA


Me! HAHAHA CAN SEE MY LASHES SIOL! :P



See how high my dajie's wearing!

:)

Exchange of rings.

"...You may kiss the bride now" :D!

Both families :)

Favourite part!!! :P

Cooooool right? xD

Ohya, my dajie made this tooo!!!!

Me & My pretty cousin who shares the same bday as me! :)
Okay thats about it. HAHAHA. :P
Didnt have time to blog about it cos shortly after the day, mydays are spent with codes and kinda-mugging for UT1. Then when I had the time, I forgot. Geez. Now then I remember. So must forgive me ah! :P
Anyway, I'll start blogging on a daily basis now! Do check back okay? And oh, click on the adv (if there're any!) :D Hehe.
The night before....
My dajie made this! Damn nice right!!!! :3
Before the ceremony...
Her makeup artiste tied bows using just ribbons! they arent hairbands or what. Damn pro!
My mama! Looked damn young right! Makeup does wonders I swear. HAHAHA
Me! HAHAHA CAN SEE MY LASHES SIOL! :P
See how high my dajie's wearing!
:)
Exchange of rings.
"...You may kiss the bride now" :D!
Both families :)
Favourite part!!! :P
Cooooool right? xD
Ohya, my dajie made this tooo!!!!
Me & My pretty cousin who shares the same bday as me! :)
Okay thats about it. HAHAHA. :P
No comments:
Post a Comment