e-laine.rockz@hotmail.com (fb&msn) | elainechanrocks@gmail.com (email)
@elainexchan | ficklemindedass.tumblr

xxx

Tuesday, December 14, 2010

:O :S :(

My erjie's boyfriend got into a bike accident on saturday. My erjie's really upset about it, 'cause gorgor might be rushing to meet her which leads to the accident? Thats what she thinks, but no one actually knows what happened because the police are still investigating about it. Sigh. So she kinda blamed herself for what happened.

His neck was abit fractured, his jaw too causing him to have difficulties with eating and speaking as it's swollen like mad. Small amt of blood spots are found in the brain, so far there's no complications and it's really worrying because its the brain. Apparently, his helmet fell out before he hit the ground, according to my erjie (I overheard her convo with her friends). Hais.


Pls be careful to those with bike / going to have one.


I hope gorgor will pull through, i hope erjie will stand strong.

---

I've this soon-to-be pimple popping out of the area right beside my nose. how annoying! Hby had a pimple @ that area and I laughed at him. :( KARMA AHHHH. ;(

Lucky I have my concealor and make up stuff. hehe.

---

Holidays are gonna be here! Me sho eggcited! However Assignment 2's coming out. And I think straight after we came back from holidays, we'll be having UT2. Fuck our lives much? Hais.

Today my web app faci say "Actually being in RP is really not easy, because students are constantly being evaluated and judged by their work and performance." Well, I think RP is good @ preparing us for our future job environments. Who say RP not good? I beg to differ.

No comments:

Post a Comment