I cant afford to fall sick now. :( It's gonna be holiday like three more days and I've a super packed schedule to follow!!!
18th - Marina B with beloved girlzz.
19th - hang out with hubby. (Pay for flea booth, $48)
20th - gonna go ecp with mummy in the morning then go dinner w shae & co!
21st - rest / hang out with hubby :)
22nd - Dinner @ With a pinch of salt!
23rd - Baking w BB & Dinner with p sch lovelies.
24th Xmas eve! - Hang out with hubby & stayover @ his house for xmas party! :3 Excited much.
25th Xmas - Sleep @ home.
26th - Swimming w hubby? :)
27th - 31st - Work until 7PM everyday. :)
1st & 2nd - Rest @ home.
3rd - school starts. how sad......
---
How should I celebrate the start of 2011 this time? Hmmm.
No comments:
Post a Comment