2 more months to my sweet 19th! HAHAHAHA. DAMN EGGCITED!!!
Im thinking how should I spend it. And I was like asking hubby "How should I celebrate my birthday next year?" He replied "This year la!!!" HAHAHAHA
Damn joke. :P
Anyway, my new year resolutions -
1) Shed @ least 3 KG (Diet & Run)
2) Canon G11 = Save up $800. :(
Eat less, weigh less, spend less (on food) = feel more ;)
I wna be skinny bitch so badly!!!
Wish me luck okay? XOXO
;)
Im thinking how should I spend it. And I was like asking hubby "How should I celebrate my birthday next year?" He replied "This year la!!!" HAHAHAHA
Damn joke. :P
Anyway, my new year resolutions -
1) Shed @ least 3 KG (Diet & Run)
2) Canon G11 = Save up $800. :(
Eat less, weigh less, spend less (on food) = feel more ;)
I wna be skinny bitch so badly!!!
Wish me luck okay? XOXO
;)
No comments:
Post a Comment