e-laine.rockz@hotmail.com (fb&msn) | elainechanrocks@gmail.com (email)
@elainexchan | ficklemindedass.tumblr

xxx

Sunday, January 2, 2011

twenty-eleven!

Last year, I regretted not watching the fireworks and being with Hubby @ midnight and worse, the phonelines are like totally haywire, so i got angry last year. ahahaaha.

Hence this year, I was like by hook or by crook, I wna see the fireworks and have my kiss @ midnight. Hehe. :)


Were supposed to meet @ 6plus, Hubby reached @ 7pm, and I got ready @ 8pm. HAHA. late like shitxzs.

When I met him, he passed me a sweet surprise!


Salmon & crabstick sushi ! My favouritez!!

We headed straight to Raffles Place. :D

Had burger king for dinner. Then we walked over to One Fullerton.

It's super fucking packed!!!! 9PM only fucking alot of people. Wahpiang!

Anyway, we found a spot, sat down and started to camwhore. HAHAHA



Here're my fav shots!

This pic damn funny, supposed to look artistic, but Hubby looked like he was staring @ my boobs. LOL

Fav of the fav hehe!


And we kissed on midnight. :)

This is how I spent my first moment of 2011. :)

I love you, Hubby! :)